Happy (or future) spa user, find out what you need to know to make the most of the benefits of your new facility on jacuzzi for sale.
What's the perfect temperature for the water in the spa?
- The temperature of the spa water will vary from 32 to 38 ° C depending on individual preferences and weather conditions.
- The programmable spas have a default setting of 20 minutes at 37 ° C. For each degree withdrawn, the session can be extended by 10 minutes. Ex: 30 minutes at 36 ° C, 40 minutes at 35 ° C, etc.
- Conversely, stop extended water stays of 38 ° C or more. In reality, heart palpitation and circulation problems may occur.
- The temperature of the spa can also be selected according to the climatic conditions:
- The temperature of the spa in winter
- For the outdoor pool, we seem to choose a temperature of 37-38 ° C. We can enjoy the water at 33 ° C-35 ° C in the middle of the season.
- In order to avoid any risk of hyperthermia, especially for children, a spa set at 36 ° C is synonymous with safety.
- Good to know: the air combined with water and projected through the hydromassage nozzles should be heated for maximum comfort. Otherwise, we can experience a slight feeling of freshness, unpleasant for others. However, this option is not valid for all spas.
How long can you stay in the spa?
Minimum: 15min – ideal: 20min – max: 40min. For un effet remise en forme, a 20-minute session is fine. Beyond that, you 're going to be really relaxed, albeit a little slow. The ideal would be to start with a deep hydromassage session (targeting muscle relaxation or stimulation of blood circulation as needed) and to finish with a relaxation massage provided by air bubbles from the bottom of the spa. Any of the spas provide pre-registered services. Les Tester lets you know what's right for you and then create your own app.